Who We Are
Pharma-medical Science College of Canada (Pharma-Medical) is one of North America’s leading educational institution dedicated to training healthcare professionals and helping students achieve their career goals in healthcare sectors. Pharma-Medical is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act 2005 in the province of Ontario, and offers post-secondary diploma studies. Students may be eligible to receive financial assistance from Canadian and Ontario governments that include Ontario Student Assistant program (OSAP), Second Career, OW / SA, WSIB, ODSP, etc. Since inception in 2003, Pharma-Medical has developed extensive experience in teaching students knowledge and practice in the North American pharmaceutical, food, medical and healthcare industries. Pharma-Medical also offers one of the best educational curricula for international professionals seeking employment in North America.
Pharma-Medical diplomas are highly recognized within the North American pharmaceutical and medical industries. The excellent instructor team and the high graduate employment ratio distinguish us as an influential Canadian college within the healthcare industry.
- Thousands of alumni successfully employed in healthcare industry
- Free assistance on financial aids including OSAP and Second Career
- Top notch instructors delivering high-quality and engaging courses
- State-of-the-art labs providing practical hands-on experience
- Strong reputation in healthcare industry established by excellent exam pass ratio and student satisfactory rate
Most Pharma-Medical graduates work in the pharmaceutical industry, research laboratories, hospitals, clinics, medical laboratories and research centers, nursing homes, food producers, and community services sector in Canada and U.S.A.
Pharma-Medical is highly recognized by multiple professional authorities including College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO), Medical Laboratory Professionals’ Association of Ontario (MLPAO), National Association of Career Colleges (NACC), Canadian Colleges Ontario (CCO), Sonography Canada, Accreditation Canada, College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO), etc., and has become a member of them:
Our ideology is to merge theoretical learning and hands-on experience. The industry sectors covered are:
- Pharmaceutical industry: Pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, management, and approval procedures for new drugs, drug distribution, etc.
- Food industry: Manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, etc.
- Healthcare technician industry: Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Registered Massage Therapist, Medical Lab Technician, Pharmacy Assistant, Physiotherapist and Occupational therapist Technician,
- Medical/dentistry industry: Ultrasound exam prep, Registered Pharmacist exam prep, Registered Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapists
- Nursing industry: Registered Nurses exam prep, Registered Practical Nurses exam prep, Personal Support Worker
- Management roles: Hospital Administration, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmacy Management, and Community Service.
The program’s curriculum will teach students not only the subject knowledge and practical skills, but they also receive real industry experience while enrolled in Pharma-Medical. Our institution prides itself on having a large number of graduates who have successfully obtained satisfactory jobs in the pharma-medical industry.
The college is designed for students to learn and perform research in modern laboratories. We encourage students to obtain hands-on experiences using the latest technologies that are comparable to those used in the healthcare industry. Pharma-Medical labs include:
- Cardiac and Generalist Ultrasound Lab
- Massage Clinic
- Acupuncture Clinic
- Esthetic and Medical Esthetic Clinic
- Medical Lab
- Physiotherapy Lab
- Personal Support Worker Lab
- Pharmacy Assistant Simulation Lab
- Early Child Education Lab
- Pharmaceutical and Food Analytical Lab
- Microbiology Lab
The Pharma-Medial Advantage
The Pharma-Medial Advantage
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.