ODSP - Income Supports
If you are receiving Ontario Disability Support Program Income Support, the Employment and Training Start-Up Benefits can help pay for items that you and your family need:
- a training program
- a new full-time or part-time job
- your own business
- an approved employment activity, such as a job search.
ODSP - Employment Supports
What is ODSP Employment Supports?
It's for people with disabilities who are able to work and want help to find a job.
ODSP - Employment Supports can help you even if you have never worked before, have been out of work for some time, or are currently in school.
Once you start working, you can also get financial assistance to keep your job or to advance your career.
Who is Eligible for ODSP Employment Supports?
To be eligible for ODSP Employment Supports, you must
- be 16 years of age or older
- be a resident of Ontario
- be able to work in Canada
- have a disability that is expected to last a year or more, and
- have a disability that makes it hard for you to find or keep a job.
Want more information? Call us to see how we can help!