- You received Employment Insurance after Jan. 2005
- You have been laid off from a job after Jan. 2005
- You are currently unemployed or working in a temporary job
- You left the job because of sickness
- You took a maternity leave then didn’t return to a full time job now
- Your employment contract finished
How much does it cover?
It’s a financial aid up to $28,000 or in some cases even more. This program can assist you to cover some or all of the following expenses depending on the specifics in your case:
- Living Expenses
- Help caring for dependents
- Disability supports
- Other living and training costs
Want more information? Call us to see how we can help!