- You will be at least 18 years of age
- You will need (minimum of) a secondary school or high school graduation certificate or higher.
- Education history should normally consist of a minimum of 12 years of study.
- All students are required to have an OSSD or equivalent prior to starting the program, all foreign credentials must be assessed by a recognized assessment service
- You will need to demonstrate that your knowledge and use of English are strong enough for studies in an English language college. Students must submit results from one of the English language tests outlined below:
|English Language Test||Score|
|Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL)||50|
|Paper-based TOEFL (PBT)||530|
|Internet-based TOEFL (IBT)||78 (19 min. in writing and speaking, 20 min. in reading and listening)|
|IELTS||5.5 IELTS (min. 5.0 in each band)|
|MELAB||75 (min. score of 70 on each section)|
- Students may need to prepare the following documents:
- Study Permit Application Form
- Letter of Acceptance
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Financial Support
- Two Photos
For more information on studying in Canada, please refer to Immigration Canada’s website www.cic.gc.ca.
You complete the International Student Registration Form
After reviewing your application form, College will email you a letter to instruct you to send the documents required.
You will need to present transcripts from your high school along with your graduation diploma or certificate and any graduation exam results to our college. The transcript should be in English and with an official seal or signature.
If you are college or university graduates, send your transcript and your certificate of your college or university. The transcript should be in English and with an official seal or signature.
After reviewing your documents, the college will determine your qualification level. If qualified, you will be instructed to pay a registration fee and tuition fees to PSCC’s designated trust account.
The college will issue an official letter of acceptance and official receipts for your visa/study permit application to study in Canada. We will also provide you with a remittance confirmation form.
Upon the approval of student visa, contact PSCC for reservation of student residence and arrangement for airport pickup.
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.