36 weeks (845 hours) instructor-led full time training With Co-op
8 weeks in total of 320 hours
Free financial consultation available. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
The diploma also ensures them to earn the First Aid and CPR certifications. At the end of the class room session, students will be doing a practicum session of 320 hours which will be arranged and scheduled by the school. Students will gain practical experience in our practicum under the guidance of qualified and experienced early childhood educators, this will take a step ahead for ensuring that the students are well-equipped with the knowledge required for practicing the profession in real work-settings.
- child-care worker assistant in schools/daycare centers,
- child-care worker in daycare/schools
- day-care helper/supervisor
- early childhood educator in education agencies
- early childhood program staff assistant
- early childhood supervisor
- preschool helper/ supervisor
- preschool teacher
As an Early Childcare Assistant (ECA), the main duties include the followings:
- Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
- Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials
- Prepare and serve snacks
- Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Submit written observations on children to supervisor
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- Assist supervisor in keeping records
- Maintain day-care equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.