40 weeks (810 hours) instructor-led full-time training
Hands-on practice in college laboratory
Free financial consultation available. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
This program covers the whole procedure of food processing include food manufacturing, sanitation, packaging & labeling, quality control and quality assurance, HACCP and HACCP audit, food development. Provide sound knowledge of food regulations, CFIA and USDA, GMP, SOP, GLP.
After completing this program, the student will be able to write the HACCP plan, preparing, performing, reporting, and following up HACCP audit results. Conduct the Quality assurance, control of raw materials, process and finished products, sampling, evaluation of sensory properties and other factors. Product quality control, perform testing for all incoming raw materials/finished goods.
Quality assurance in food manufacturing will prepare our students for an understanding of quality management systems, principles of a product complaint, total quality control management, control of raw materials, process and finished products; sampling, evaluation of sensory properties and other factors. At the end of the course, students will be able to manage quality-related issues as well as various regulatory requirements.
HACCP course teaches the principles related to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) that is widely used and endorsed internationally by industry and consumer groups. Our HACCP auditor leads with an understanding of the ASQ HACCP Auditor for preparing, performing, reporting, and following up audit results. After completing this course, the student can create HACCP plan for industry and can take the examination of certified HACCP auditor (American Society for Quality).
Our students practice in our college analytical laboratory to get hands-on skills of general methods of wheat, flour and bread analysis, fruit and vegetable, vitamins, meat and milk analysis etc. After this hands-on training, our students have the ability to work in a food quality control laboratory in the industry.
Food processing is a huge industry. It affects every person and related to many areas. Opportunity in this industry is abundant. This program covers the whole procedure of food processing. After students finish this program, they work in many positions in any of these industries:
- Food products industry
- Food story
- Federal and provincial governments
- Pharmaceutical companies (industry)
- Cosmetic industry
- Chemical products industry
- Medical and research laboratories
- Environmental laboratories
- Hotel and restaurant
- Perform testing for all incoming raw materials/finished goods
- Maintain a well-organized laboratory environment
- Issue, update and file QA paperwork including COA’s, product specifications, product ingredient listings, nutritional information
- Review and maintain regulations of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Maintain and update the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) program
- Provide training for Good Manufacturing Practice for Food Production employees
- Create written quality control standards for all products (Standard Operating Procedures) including establishing regular testing parameters on raw materials through finished goods
- Facilitate and monitor Non-Conformance Requests
- Conduct internal GMP audits, process audits as required
- Verify process procedures to ensure compliance of finished product and raw materials to established specifications
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.