26 weeks (520 hours) instructor-led full-time training
Hands-on practice in college laboratory
Free financial consultation available. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
The diploma of pharmaceutical quality control program will provide student working knowledge of analytical instrumental techniques (HPLC, UV-Vis, FT-IR, GC and dissolution), computerized integrators and troubleshooting techniques, and how to use the US pharmacopeia and British Pharmacopoeia in detail. Also teaching students current Good Manufacturing Practices(cGMP), FDA and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, applicable standard operating procedures, analytical monographs, basic organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, Student will practice a variety of tests in the laboratory.
After finishing this course students will perform complex chemical and physical analysis on a wide range of pharmaceutical products in accordance with standards and established procedures.
Our state of Arts laboratory allows students to practice with different instrument such as HPLC, UV, IR, Dissolution and wet chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical companies(industries)
- Cosmetic industries
- Food product industries
- Chemical products manufacture
- Federal and provincial governments
- Medical and research laboratories
- Environmental Laboratory
- Natural health product companies
- Perform testing on finished and semi-finished goods including tablets, capsules, liquid, raw materials, etc.
- Familiar with lab instruments such as HPLC, UV-Vis, FT-IR, Dissolution, GC, TLC and wed chemistry
- Compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results
- Responsible for accurately maintaining lab instruments, equipment, notebooks and records to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) standards
- Review routine/non-routine supporting test data and results, including sample preparation records, chromatograms/graphs, logbooks, calculations, and datasheets. Enter results in SAP/LIMS, as needed
- Lead and/or provide guidance on Phase 1 OOS laboratory investigations
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.