48 weeks (1001 hours) instructor-led full-time training
Free financial consultation available. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
This program will provide students knowledge of Food nutrition and health nutrition. students will be understanding basic nutrition (macro and micro nutrition), nutrition through the lifespan, planning healthy diets, and the role of food and natural nutrition in the body, fitness, health, disease and global nutritional issues.
After finishing this course, students will be able to assist the clinical dieticians or nutritionists to plan and supervise the food, provides nutritional care to low and moderate risk patients as delegated by the Registered Dietician, Plan menus and diet for individuals or groups under the direction of a dietician or nutritionist, Performs a variety of activities to ensure the efficient and effective provision of nutrition care.
Students can Registered as a Holistic Nutritional Consultant or a Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
Graduates have established successful practices or have found career opportunities in a variety of sectors, including:
- Healthcare facilities and medical clinics
- Fitness Centers
- Nutritional Supplement Industry
- Food industry and food services
- Health Food Stores
- Pharmacy stores
- Nutrition educator in different facilities
- Chiropractic Clinics
- Teaching and Education
- Consulting Services
- Home Care Nursing
- Natural Health Centers and Spas
- Sports Training Centers
- Retailer and Natural health stores
- Wellness Centers
- Martial Arts Services
- Conference and Retreat Centers
- Senior and Retirement Homes
- Self-employment as a consultant
- Health coaches and employee wellness programs
- Dietary technicians assist the clinical dietitians or nutritionists to plan and supervise food service operations;
- Plan menus and diet for individuals or groups under the direction of a dietitian or nutritionist;
- Provides nutritional care to low and moderate risk patients, as delegated by the Registered Dietitian
- Performs a variety of activities to ensure the efficient and effective provision of nutrition care including educational and QA responsibilities.
- Communication with the supervising dietitian and other key players, including Nutrition Services, to ensure information is completed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the supervision of personnel who prepare and serve food;
- Help patients select menu items;
- Assist dietitians with research in food, nutrition and food service systems.
Book A Complimentary Tour Now
Explore with our experienced staff
whether Pharama Medical can lead you to a rewarding career path.