Applying For A Study Permit

Once you have been accepted into a program at PSCC, you will need to obtain a Study Permit granted by the Canadian Government. A Study Permit allows you legal permission to reside in Canada for the purpose of academic, professional or vocational training at an approved educational institution.

  • Students may need to prepare the following documents:
  • Study Permit Application Form
  • Letter of Acceptance
  • Valid Passport
  • Proof of Financial Support
  • Two Photos

For more information on studying in Canada, please refer to Immigration Canada’s website


505 Consumers Road,
Suite 500 Toronto, ON M2J 4V8

电话: + 1 416 821 4876
+ 1 647 996 5876
传真: +1 416 916 8786